UUJF supports the Voting Restoration Amendment
Kindra Muntz - Sunday, June 18, 2017
At its June 14th board meeting, the UU Justice Florida voted to support the Voting Restoration Amendment, to encourage UUs statewide to help gather the 700,000 petitions needed to put this amendment on the ballot in November, 2018 to restore the voting rights of over 1,500,000 non-violent ex-felons in Florida who have paid their debt to society, including parole and probation. See https://floridarrc.com for details, and come to the July 20-22 FRRC Convening if you can.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- UUJF Achievements 2017
- UUJF supports the Voting Restoration Amendment
- UUJF supports Indivisible
- UU Fellowship of Charlotte County achieves Green Sanctuary status
- Statewide Canvass Kickoff--Saturday, August 6
- 16 Days to Go--as of July 20th!!
- Sarasota UU Church installs Black Lives Matter banner
- Be sure to vote on the proposed CSAIs at GA 2016
- Let us know your good work
- Redistricting Victory for All Floridians