UUJF supports Indivisible
Kindra Muntz - Sunday, June 18, 2017
At its June 14th board meeting, UU Justice Florida voted to support the Indivisible movement, as a teaching guide to show UUs how to put their faith into action to hold elected officials accountable.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- UUJF Achievements 2018
- UUJF Achievements 2017
- UUJF supports the Voting Restoration Amendment
- UUJF supports Indivisible
- UU Fellowship of Charlotte County achieves Green Sanctuary status
- Statewide Canvass Kickoff--Saturday, August 6
- 16 Days to Go--as of July 20th!!
- Sarasota UU Church installs Black Lives Matter banner
- Be sure to vote on the proposed CSAIs at GA 2016
- Let us know your good work