January 2018 Newsletter
Happy New Year!
Here are regional and statewide social justice events involving UUs in January.
If you have events you would like us to post in coming months, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, if you have skills and talents you would like to bring to our statewide effort, including possibly serving on our board, please let us know.
Heads up to folks in various state legislative districts: Targeted Action Alert e-blasts will be sent starting January 2 with descriptions of bills supported by UUJF, talking points and contact information for your Representatives. UUs who come to Tallahassee Jan. 22 can't press our legislators to pass a bill unless it is advancing through the committee process!
Tallahassee - UU Justice Florida Legislative Days January 22-23
In closing, members of the UUJF Board express their thanks and appreciation for each and every one of you who made special efforts this past year to collect petitions for the Voting Restoration Amendment campaign.
Kindra Muntz - Wednesday, January 10, 2018
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- January Newsletter
- UUJF Achievements 2017
- UUJF supports the Voting Restoration Amendment
- UUJF supports Indivisible
- UU Fellowship of Charlotte County achieves Green Sanctuary status
- Statewide Canvass Kickoff--Saturday, August 6
- 16 Days to Go--as of July 20th!!
- Sarasota UU Church installs Black Lives Matter banner
- Be sure to vote on the proposed CSAIs at GA 2016
- Let us know your good work