As people of faith and members of compassionate and caring communities, we support measures to insure the health, safety and well being of all.
- We believe that accessible, affordable health care is a human right
- We believe that reproductive rights are reserved for women, their families and medical practitioners
- We seek to find a balance between the right of responsible gun ownership and safety for family, friends and community
- We reject violence, bullying, disrespect, racism, homophobia, aggression and oppression in our homes and in local, national and world communities
- We seek a balance between security and surveillance with an individual’s right to privacy
- We believe that criminal justice must focus on prevention, conflict de-escalation, compassion and rehabilitation.
- We believe that substance abuse and mental illness are public health issues - not criminal offenses
- We seek to end mass incarceration and the death penalty